Vladimir graduated as a historian in 2014, and ever since, he has been sharing his knowledge in tourism activities. He is passionate about cultural and social diversity, especially in Mexico.
- Favorite Tours: Teotihuacán, La Malinche Taxco, Querétaro, Grutas de Tolantongo & Cacahuamilpa, San Miguel de Allende and Mexico City Historic Center.
- Favorite food: Pozole blanco estilo Oaxaca.
- Favorite drink: Agua de piña y Mezcal.
- Favorite quote: Knowledge is power.
- Hobbies: I like playing guitar and singing, drawing, and writing.
- Interests: Classic History, Prehispanic History, History of Latin America from XIX to XX, century, Mexican History, Psychology, World Politics, Art, Music, Dancing, Literature, Poetry.
- Hobbies: soccer (playing), reading, culture, a big collector of small cars.
- Languages: Spanish (C2), English (C1), German (B2).