Born in Mexico City, Silvia is one of our specialized history tour guides. Graduated in history from the prestigious UNAM university, she is passionate about Mexican culture, arts, and humanities.
- Favorite Tours: Historic Center of Mexico City, Puebla, Cholula, Teotihuacan, Anthropology Museum (Mexico City).
- Favorite Food & Drink: Beer and Tacos al Pastor
- Favorite Quote: “We never stop learning”
- Hobbies & Interests: Reading, hanging out with my friends, traveling – Interests: arts, culture & humanities.
- Languages: Spanish (C2), English (C1), German (B2).
- Favorite food and drink: tacos al pastor & beer
- Favorite quote: We never stop learning (that’s actually mine)
- Hobbies: Reading, drawing, traveling, and visiting museums