Born in Puebla, Pancho has been working on tourism since 2018. He is passionate about history, Mexican culture, architecture & world heritage. The great charisma he transmits at every moment will make your experience fun and exciting at the same time!
- Favorite Tours: Historic Center of Mexico City, Museums, and Teotihuacán.
- Favorite food: Italian, I love the combination of pasta & Mediterranean spices and tomato. My grandpa was Italian so I think for that reason I have this issue haha.
- Drink: mezcal with coffee, a perfect Match between Oaxaca & Veracruz, licor of coffe and mezcal is my favortie, very cold on rocks, for drink it on summer’s afternoons.
- Favorite quote: “We all are dust of stars”. Dr.Sigal / NASA. We are the Last result of millons years of destrution & constrution on this time and space that we know.
- Hobbies: swimming, biking, holistic medditations, nature, tarot reader, Adventures tours, outing & visiting museums, galleries, artcinema & comercial.
- Interests: knowing about cultural heritage like architectecture, leyends, traditions, gastronomy, symbols, myths, ghosts, haunted houses and folklore. Also japanese good anime and streetart & ilustration in art.