Born in Mexico City, Jocelyn’s career as a tour guide began in 2014, when she lived in Playa del Carmen. She is passionate about all kinds of tours, from nature and hiking to food and history!
- Favorite Tours: Historic Center of Mexico City, Museums, and Teotihuacán.
- Favorite Food & Drink: flautas, mango, mamey/coffee, sparkling lemonade
- Favorite Quote: “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.” — Steve Jobs.
- Hobbies & interests: nature, swimming, reading, yoga, cycling, traveling
- Languages: Spanish (C2), English (C2), German (B2).