Born in Mexico City, Ernesto is an experienced historian since 2002. He is passionate about Mexico’s culture and universal history. He clearly understands that history is very important for us to understand the world we are living in and appreciate better the things that surround us.
- Favorite Tours: Teotihuacan, Historical Center.
- Favorite Food & Drink: Barbacoa, wine, coke, and beer.
- Favorite quote: Colonial Period, 19th Century in Mexico.
- Hobbies & Interests: cycling, reading, listening to music, streaming.
- Languages: Spanish (C2), English (C1).
- Hobbies: cycling, reading, listening to music, streaming.